Our weekly group exercise class schedule includes 100 classes that are free to members! With so many options, there are classes for everyone. All classes are designed to get your heart rate into the calorie burning cardio zone. Take a look at our Group Fitness Schedule, and find the time and style that best suits you. We look forward to seeing you in our classes!
We are charging no show fees if members do not cancel their class reservations 30 minutes prior to class. This is to allow other members to reserve a spot in the class if you can no longer attend.
For app instructions and trouble-shooting, click here.
To cancel your booking for class you can follow these steps:
- Click the “Barcode” button in the top right corner of your app
- This should bring up your barcode screen, right underneath your barcode there will be all of your upcoming bookings for your viewing
- To cancel one of those bookings you will just need to click on the booking you wish to cancel
- This will bring up the booking and at the bottom on the booking screen there will be a button that says “Cancel Booking”
- Once you click “Cancel Booking”, stay on that screen until you see that your booking has been successfully cancelled!
That’s it! This will ensure you do not get a $5 no show charge for not attending the class. This information will also be provided to you when booking your class!
If the class is full that you are wanting to reserve, you have the option to be added to a waitlist. Waitlist can be up to 5 people. As members cancel out of class, waitlisted members are automatically enrolled in the order they joined the waitlist. It is your responsibility to check and see if you were enrolled 30 minutes prior to the class start time. You may need to refresh your app to see the most up-to-date class rosters. Members are subject to the no-show fee even if they were not aware of their enrollment. This information is included in the disclaimer members accept before they can select a spot in a class.
**Class rosters are finalized 30 prior to the class start time. To keep in compliance with our contact tracing policies, we cannot admit anyone to a class after registration has closed, even if there is a vacancy or a no-show. Please do not show up for class if your name is not on the roster.
To preserve everyone’s member experience, we ask that members try and arrive 5 minutes before their scheduled class time to allow for equipment cleaning and check-in time. Thank you! **
Please email Group Fitness Manager, Danielle Petschl, with any questions regarding these policies or procedures.